COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
In accordance with the latest Government COVID-19 guidance, announced on May 11th, that businesses including campsites and caravan parks are required to remain closed by law, we will remain CLOSED until further notice.
We hope to re-open our doors on 4th July, if not sooner however this will of course be subject to further advice from the Government, but we really hope to see you all very soon.
Moving your bookings:
As a small family business we know this will be a difficult time. Like many holiday parks we have spent the winter investing in the park for the coming season, so we please ask all our customers to support us by deferring your booking to another time within the season to ensure we can reopen again shortly.
To all our guests who have bookings, if we remain closed for your arrival date, we will contact you 1-2 weeks ahead to rearrange your booking. However if you wish to contact us please email email@example.com.
To help our customers during this uncertain time;
- All bookings can be transferred to another date within the 2020 season
- You can move your booking as many times as you need during the 2020 period to give as much flexibility as possible
- If you are unsure of a new booking date, the non-refundable/ transferable deposit can now be credited to your profile so you can use this fee towards another booking at a later date
- Any remaining balances due whilst we are closed, can now be paid the day prior to arrival which will be done over the phone. This is to avoid cash/ card payments onsite and to give as much flexibility as possible during this uncertain time
- If your desired date is not available, then you can select a date in the 2021 season
When will the park be open?
We are following Government advice very closely and will continue to follow their guidelines until we can reopen. We will not reopen until the Government advises it is safe to do so. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for updates.
Will my booking be cancelled?
Based on Government instructions, the site is currently closed. We will work 1-2 weeks ahead, contacting any customers booked on dates that we will be closed. Customers have the option of moving their booking or keeping the deposit fee paid on their profile to use another time
Do I have to pay my balance for an upcoming booking?
Any remaining balance that is due whilst we are closed can now be paid the day before arrival by phone. If you have received a reminder email, please ignore this. We are hoping this helps give customers flexibility during this uncertain time and avoid cash and card payments onsite.
Can I change my booking to a later date?
Yes, we are allowing all guests to move their bookings as many times as they need within the current season. You can also hold your deposit fee in credit to your account if you are unsure of a new booking date.
Can I get my deposit back?
As per our standard T&C’s, all deposits are non-refundable at the time of booking, however we are now ensuring you do not lose this fee which can now be moved to another booking or credited to your profile to use another time.
We apologise for any inconvenience to your holiday and want to thank you for your support and understanding.
Please keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for updates.
Keep safe everyone and we hope to see you in the near future.
Louise, Philip, and the team
More information and Government Advice here –
Black Bull Terms & Conditions –
What safety measures have you taken to reopen?
Out site cleanliness is something we have always taken very seriously, however we have now taken further steps to ensure the safety of our staff and customers which include;
- Installation of hand sanitiser dispensers in key spots around the park
- Installation of safety signs – reminders of social distancing and cleanliness
- Using disinfectant wipes for door handles and any other communal items used
- Continuing to communicate with all staff to identify symptoms and will take necessary