A big thank you for 2021
We wanted to thank everyone that supported us during the 2021 season. It has been a hard one for all of us and we are so happy that many of you had a great holiday despite these unprecedented times.
The Black Bull team look forward to seeing you all back in 2022!
Covid safety measures
We are a “COVID SAFE” business and will continue to follow Government guidelines moving forward. As a business, we need to adapt and shift with the new rules & regulations with our customers safety as at top priority.
For the 2022 season we still ask all customers to use the hand sanitizers provided and to respect some social distancing when inside such as the facilities and reception.
To protect our staff and customers you will see the following changes in reception
- Three people maximum inside at one time
- All children under the age of 12 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult
- Respect staff by staying behind the screen
The shop will only be operating during reception hours. Cash is once again accept along with cards a usual.
Good news! You can still get your coffees during reception hours. The coffee machine is coin and button operated and will be wiped down throughout the day.
All tourist information can be found in the reception lobby and is open 24/hrs
Cleaning and ‘Covid Safe’ practices
The world around us has changed a little, and we are doing all that we can to keep everyone safe whilst you enjoy your holiday and wanted to give you some peace of mind.
Hand sanitizers have been installed in various places throughout the park. Please ensure you use them before entering the facilities. These can be found outside the facilities and reception.
Hire fleet cleaning methods:
- Use of a antibacterial spray for all surfaces including soft furnishings
- Ventilation of holiday home after/ before each use
- Reduced number of unnecessary items in your static caravan*
- Increased cleaning time to ensure deep clean in line with any Covid safety measures
* If you require a specific item that is not included in the holiday home, please ask reception as we may have this item for you to use.
COVID-19 posters & signs:
Please take notice of the signage around the park, this is for your safety and we want to ensure everyone can continue their holidays safely for the rest of the season.
What you can do to help:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and hot water for more than 20 seconds
- Use the hand sanitizers provided
- Use cleaning stations available and wipe down all handles and taps after use
- Keep 1m+ distance between anyone not from your own household where possible
- Dispose of any rubbish in the provided waste areas
- Observe current government rules for group meetings outside and indoors
- If you feel unwell and are showing any of the 3 main signs of the virus you must leave the park and return to your home and request a test;
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- ****You cannot self isolate on the park***
Keep safe everyone and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Black Bull Team
More information and Government Advice here –
Black Bull Terms & Conditions –